AUDICEP is a full-service Paris-based company that provides auditing, accounting, and payroll expertise. We are registered with the Ordre des Experts-Comptables – the Professional Association of Chartered Accountants in France. We use our twenty years of business experience and technical expertise to help our clients create, develop, and run their businesses successfully. Our company services clients from a variety of trades, professions, and sectors. Always looking the most effective solutions to optimize your resources, we review your assets with you and advise you on how to use them to their full potential in each individual business situation.
Our company services clients from a variety of trades, professions, and sectors. We use our substantial experience and technical expertise to help our clients in creating, developing, and running their businesses successfully. We look for the most effective solutions to optimize your resources. We review your assets with you and advise you on how to use them to their full potential in each individual business situation.
Our team not only produces financial statements, but also ensures effective monitoring of your activities. To do this we have implemented management tools which give a view of the activity in real time, ensuring timely and accurate decisions rather than simply focusing on the « fiscal year-end”. We create long term relationships that are crucial to our ability to understand the objectives and concerns of our clients and their business’s progression. We like to work with local business owners and we also offer various accounting services with a depth of knowledge of foreign customers’ challenges. We have experience with clients from England, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Moldavia, and the United States.
Our company has over 20 years of specialist expertise in planning a wide variety of business and personal situations. We work in your best interests and within current legislation, using our tax knowledge to best effect.
We have invested in staff training, software, and internal systems to ensure that you receive an ensemble of high quality statements which are prepared on a timely basis. We work with the accounting software product Inforce-expert and we offer full service with the online software accounting package “myinforce”. Our online software allows you to track your financial position at the end of each month and to see important measures such as: the evolution of the turnover, profit margin, added- value, gross operating surplus, or profit margin forecast.
- We provide audits of the annual accounts and examine the financial condition of the company. We concentrate on the risk areas of your business and areas in which we can recommend systematic improvements.
- Accounting practices must be precise and regular. We ensure regular monitoring of accounting using our constantly-updated knowledge of current legislation.
- Expertise of the annual accounts. We conduct examinations of annual accounts and will focus your attention on the strengths and weaknesses of your business.
- We manage payroll operations. Social management and payroll accounting is very complicated in France. We manage this activity for you, allowing you to concentrate on the value-added activities of your business. We offer a full-service payroll operation which will keep you in compliance with social legislation, using the Inforce-Payroll software system and Francis Lefebvre documentation.
- We offer business training modules tailored to your business. We have experience in accounting, finance, and management training in higher education.
- Tax systems are very complex. We manage your business taxes, preparation of various taxes required by French law such as : VAT, corporate taxes, the contribution of value added (CVAE) , the ISF (Solidarity Wealth TAX), European Declaration of Services (DES), the declaration of goods (DEB), and other legal requirements. We use an electronic transmission system for taxes and fees.
- We advise you and guide you through the creation of your business in France. You will be up and running in a few days and will be perfectly in line with the local regulations and obligations throughout the life of your business.